Categories

torsdag 12 augusti 2010

Dark and amazing art











































I don´t know where I found these artists, probably on Deviant Art. Mr. Bunners the Rabbit Master was created by Mike P Mitchell. A friend of mine got me into this kind of "surrealist dark art", and since I prefer it not to be to gothic and wierd and just a little bit cute this is just in my taste. This style of art reminds of Alexander Jansson and his piece "Dimanche" from Sweden. He´s work is amazing and I still havn´t seen him in any galleries around here. I read somewhere that this is a piece that´s from a childrens book and that he is still looking for a publisher. You can buy prints on Deviant art, and my wall is just waiting for a tripdych with his work.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar