Categories

onsdag 8 september 2010

Low tech Ben & Jerry´s advertising


cred:
Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific Singapore
Executive Creative Directors: Tham Khai Meng, Eugene Cheong, Todd Mccracken
Copywriters: Mike Sutcliffe, Craig Love, Eugene Cheong
Art Directors: Adrian Chan, Maurice Lim, Stuart Mills
Photographer: Edward Loh, October Skies


Are you like me, a huge fan of Ben & Jerry´s? I had to wait for so long before the gorgeous ice cream arrived in Sweden. We even have a B&J ice cream parlour in "Gamla stan" now!. I love the the crafty idea for these ads made by Ogilvy

Such a clever yet low tech idea which proves that you don´t have to have large budgets and deep knowledge of complicated software. Maybe I´ll even try to make som stuff myself, inspired by the ads!

I just had to check out the B&J US site for nice flavours, as we only get a small selecetion over here. Please check out their web, it´s so cool! And don´t forget to crank up the volume!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar